Joga Centrum’s Teacher Training SPRING 2024
Do you love yoga, want to deepen your own practice and understanding of this ancient system? Do you dream of spreading the joy of yoga the world? Does the idea of being a part of someone’s transformational journey appeal to you? Are you seeking your true Dharma?
Has it been a while since you have done something just for yourself?
If you answered YES! To one or more of those questions, we would love to invite you to consider participating in our upcoming 200h Yoga Teacher Training, 200 hours intensive Teacher Training- the transformational journey for the Body, Mind and Heart! This training is certified by Yoga Alliance International.
We invite you to embark on a spiritual adventure that will forever change your life.
TOPICS OF STUDY:
- Asana, which includes Energetics and Alignment Principles
- Class Planning & Sequencing, including thematic classes
- Pranayama & Meditation
- Sanskrit & Chanting
- Body Anatomy & Physiology
- Subtle Anatomy, which includes Nadis, Chakras, Bandhas, Vayus
- Yoga Philosophy, including The Yoga Sutras & Bhagavad Gita
- Yogic Diet, Nutrition & Vegetarianism
- Adjustments and Assists
- Energy Healing
- Yoga for Trauma Healing
- + BONUS, The Business of Yoga- Branding and Marketing for Yoga Professionals including Professional Headshots of all participants.
The course will be conducted IN ENGLISH.
- Course with all materials (printouts, pdfs, text book / manual)
15 class-pass to Joga Centrum
Professional Headshots by a renowned photographer
Accommodation and meals in a high- comfort facility 2-11.2Please note- the accommodations and food in Krakow are not included.
- Early Bird (sign up before November 15th, 2023) – 11 500 PLN
- After November 15th- 13 000 PLN
- DATES: Total time – 2.2.2024-24.4.2024 split across:
- Immersion in Dom Przebudzeń: 17-26.2.2023
- Weekends all in Kraków:
Weekend 1 – 24-25.2.3024
Weekend 2 – 9-10.3.2024
Weekend 3 – 30-31.3.2024
Weekend 4 – 20-21.4.2024
Stephanie Miller Kopyar
500 hour Experienced Registered Yoga Teacher (ERYT). Stephanie is the USA based director of the BambooMoves Advanced Yoga Practitioner and Continuing Education Programs. She studied with Sri Dharma Mittra in NYC and is Dharma Yoga Level IV certified. Her studies also took her to India where she studied at the Shri K. Pattabhi Jois Ashtanga Yoga Institute with Saraswati. Stephanie is currently furthering her studies in Anatomy and Physiology with Leslie Kaminoff in NYC. She was the owner of BambooMoves Yoga in Englewood, NJ where she taught group classes and specialized private sessions. Stephanie’s teaching style guides you from your periphery, the body, to the center of your being. She provides a paradigm for growth, space to experience the Self, and a light loving heart.