Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to anyone accessing yoga studio and using services offered by Monika Broz Joga Centrum located at 18 Biskupia street in Kraków (31-144 Kraków). A customer using Joga Centrum’s services will be further referred to as a Participant.
Each Participant in Studio Joga Centrum is obliged to read and to comply with Studio’s regulations.
Access To and Use of the Services
- Registration for classes is conducted through the Fitssey application: https://app.fitssey.com/jogacentrumThe Fitssey booking system is operated by lightenbody with its office registered at Heweliusza 11/819, 80-890 Gdańsk, NIP: 7532294721, REGON: 362814110, to which Joga Centrum entrusted the processing of personal data.
- The sale of passes requires the processing of personal data of the Participant, who undertakes to provide true and current data. By registering, the Participant agrees to the storage and processing of their personal data by the Studio in order to properly provide services and ensure efficient contact
between the Studio and the Participant.
- The Participant's personal data is also used to provide information about the current offer of the Studio, including workshops, trips and courses, only with the consent of the person providing their personal data.
- Storing and processing of Participants' personal data is carried out in compliance with the principles set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (of 27 April 2016, Journal of Laws of the European Parliament and of the Council). UE.L. No. 119), in Polish regulations in the scope of GDPR and in the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2020, item 344, as amended). Each person providing their personal data has the right to access them, as well as to correct, update and delete tchem.
Booking and Cancellation rules
- In order to activate Fitssey functionalities you need to deposit the amount of 40 PLN into your virtual wallet.. The deposit is returnable. It allows you to book and cancel classes via the application Fitssey.
- You can sign up for classes at the earliest 14 days before the class.
- For each absence without prior cancellation the amount of 20 PLN is automatically charged from your virtual deposit wallet.
The participant has the option of canceling their registration for the class free of charge:
- up to 12 hours before morning classes (these are classes that take place from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm)
- up to 7 hours before afternoon classes (these are classes that take place after 12:00 noon)
- To participate in classes organized by the Studio, you must have a valid pass or pay a one-time fee before classes. In addition, at Joga Centrum we accept active Multisport PLUS, Multisport SENIOR and Multisport STUDENT cards, as well as Medicover cards. Entry with the Medicover card requires payment of PLN 10 for each class.
Rights and obligations of the Participant
- People entitled to enter classes, in accordance with § 1 of the Regulations, have the right to:
a) use the exercise room during the hours of selected classes,
b) use equipment in the Studio intended for exercises, such as mats, blocks, blankets, belts and ropes, except for the situation described in point 8 below,
c) use their own equipment necessary for the practice in the exercise room
d) take advice and instructions from the teacher conducting the classes.
2. The teacher implements an exercise program in each class, designed from beginning to end. For this reason, people who want to use the teacher's advice and instructions should come to class on time.
3. The Studio makes reservations for classes, workshops and courses, which are described in § 4 and § 5 of the Regulations, respectively.
4. To avoid interruptions to the flow of the class, and to provide comfort for all participants, admission to the classroom after the start of classes is not possible, unless the teacher agrees.
5. Leaving the classroom before the end of classes is possible only with the teacher's consent.
6. The Studio does not take any responsibility for the consequences of exercises performed independently without the teacher's instructions. Person exercising alone without the teacher's instructions, is responsible for any injuries arising during classes.
7. For hygienic reasons and comfort of exercise of all people, footwear or outerwear is not allowed in the exercise room.
8. People experiencing skin issues are required to use their own mats in the exercise room.
9. People without medical problems are freely allowed to participate in classes offered by the Studio. People with health problems and pregnant women are obliged to check in with their doctor before undertaking the yoga training. They need to inform the teacher about their condition before the start of class. The studio does not take responsibility for the negative impact of exercises on the health of the participants if they do not inform the teacher about their medical condition. The teacher has the right to refuse serving a customer showing visible health conditions, even such as cold. People with diagnosed chronic diseases and more serious health problems cannot take part in classes without prior consultation with a doctor.
10. The participant of the Studio classes is obliged to:
a) observe and maintain cleanliness in the Studio, to respect generally accepted cultural standards,
b) maintain silence in the Studio, especially in the exercise rooms, all questions and doubts should be reported after classes,
c) follow the instructions for use of individual rooms of the Joga Centrum and the devices and instruments contained therein, which are made available by the Studio employees,
d) do not bring anything into the exercise room except for the equipment necessary for practice,
e) after each exercise, put the equipment in the designated place,
f) to refrain from activities that may interfere with the performance of exercises to other users of the room or cause damage or destruction of property, as well as destruction of Studio rooms,
g) not to consume alcohol and not to smoke tobacco and tobacco products in the Studio,
h) to comply with the Studio Regulations.
11. The practice of asanas is not recommended after a meal, wait at least one hour after a very light meal, and four hours after a heavy meal.
12. Do not practice asanas immediately after sunbathing and after the sauna or massage.
13. Participants of classes may not help each other in performing asanas without the consent of the teacher.
14. A comfortable, non-restricting outfit is obligatory, we practice barefoot.
15. We participate in classes at our own risk.
16. Studio is not responsible for items left in Joga Centrum .
17. A teacher has the right to refuse entry to the classroom without giving a clear reason, also during classes. In such a case, the Studio shall refund the fee for the exercises to the Participant, unless the refusal of the right to enter the exercise room results from the Participant's violation of the rules for using the Studio's services described in the Regulations.
Participation in Courses
- The studio offers courses for which registration is required.
- Registration for courses is made by e-mail and via the Fitssey application.
- Clients purchasing a course pass at the time of registration pay a deposit in the amount specified on the course website. The fee for the entire course must be paid by the end of the first week of the course.
- The spot in the course is reserved at the time of payment of the deposit.
- Deposits paid for course passes are non-refundable.
- The beginners course consists of 12 or 16 classes, taking place 1 or 2 times per week.
- In order to make up for missed classes it is possible to participate in other classes taught by the course instructor under the condition that there are places available.
- It is possible to make up for missed classes until the last day of the course.
- All classes indicated in the Studio schedule that are not marked as courses or workshops are open for participation. The advance registration is required.
- The Pass is a personal document and cannot be exchanged.
- The Pass is valid only within the prescribed period and cannot be extended. For unused classes, money is not refunded.
- The Pass is an entrance ticket to the exercise room where selected classes are conducted.
- The price of the Pass does not include insurance.
- Discounts when purchasing the "Student Pass'' are available only to students up to 26 years of age. To benefit from the discount, you must report this fact before purchasing the Pass and present a document confirming the right to a discount.
- Studio Passes are active for 30 or 90 days from the date of the first booking of classes. Multisport cards and Medicover cards are active for 365 days.
- For Multisport and Medicover cards, a refundable deposit of PLN 40 is charged.
- In case of cancellation of classes in the studio, the deposit is returned in the amount minus any absences and late cancellations.
- All comments regarding the work of the Studio, as well as proposals for changes, may be submitted in writing and given to reception or managers.
- It is forbidden to consume alcohol in the Studio, and participants in a condition indicating its consumption will not be allowed to enter the Studio.
- It is forbidden to make any adjustments to technical devices, such as: audio equipment, heating system, etc.