Aerial Yoga in English – course/ level 1 for beginners
Starts 9 lutego 2021
Ends 30 marca 2021
Step into this new year with adventurous spirit… release the expectations and dive into the experience of Aerial Yoga with Hammocks at our studio!
Alina is our Master-Aero-Teacher, she has the experience and skills to teach you how to safely use the hammock to maintain proper alignment, deepen your body awareness and capabilities, and have fun in the process. You’ll move, flow, fly, while using the magic of gravity, and the help of breath. Savasanas in hammock are some of the deepest experiences people have in the aerial class, too- so you will leave rejuvenated and completely relaxed physically and mentally.
And guess what… if you have never practiced yoga, doling with injuries, overweight or older… Aerial Yoga is still for you!
During the beginner course you will learn:
1. Safely using the hammock as the main component in the practice.
2. How to do a basic hammock hang.
3. Basic Asanas in Hammock, and on the mat.
4. How to achieve a deep relaxation of the physical and mental level.
Teacher: Alina Okhotnikova
Start date : 09.02.21
Ending date : 30.03.21
Price: 300 pln
Place: Joga Centrum Biskupia 18, Kraków
The reservation of a place on the course takes place after paying a deposit of 100 PLN at the reception or on the school account: 15 1140 2004 0000 3302 7836 5114. In the title of the transfer, please indicate the name: ” Aerial Yoga-course level 1 „. Payment at school can only be made in cash due to lack of a terminal.
1. The course is subject to registration and payment of a deposit of PLN 100 – the rest on the day of the start of the course.
2. Payment of a deposit is a guarantee of place reservation.
3. Please consider your enrolment – in case of cancellation of the course your deposit will not be refunded.
4. Passes are personal and it is not possible to transfer the pass to a third person
Alina Okhotnikova has begun her yoga journey over 20 years ago, and for the last 12 years she’s been a professional yoga instructor.
She has graduated from the University in Ukraine, where she studied physical education, sports and rehabilitation. She completed her first yoga teacher training in Hatha Yoga at the yoga Academy in Nepal. Alina also completed two levels (currently enrolled in the third) of Yoga in Hammocks course studying with Michelle Dortignac (USA). She also has extensively studied with leading yoga instructors of Russia.
Alina has moved to Krakow 1.5 years and teaches yoga and hammocks locally. As a beautiful addition to her yoga and hammocks classes, she also plays a variety of therapeutic instruments, often used during her relaxing savasanas.
Alina speaks Russian, English and Polish.